Quartermain House Covid 19 Policy
Quartermain House B&B, “A history of hospitality”. Beyond the bed, the breakfast, it is the Quartermain House Experience.
Our mission has always been to provide a warm, welcoming, comfortable memorable experience for our guests. This we will strive to provide now and in the future. Due to the layout of our house social distancing with the host is easy but between guests is not possible.
Therefore to give the very best stay for our guests we are only booking the suite. Our second room will be only booked if the two set of guests are travelling and bubbled together. Most sincerely, Debra
“According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life where we were and as we lived it, something a little better, brighter, and more beautiful.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- From guest keys to every light switch and doorknob, our guest rooms are sanitized from top to bottom after each guests' stay. There will be a full 28 hours in between individual guests staying. In seven years of operation Quartermain House has maintained a perfect 10 score in cleanliness by hundreds of guests and we continue an even higher standard with professional reccommended products.
- More frequent disinfecting and cleaning in the high touch areas in the common/public areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed just inside the front door and on the guest level. Please make use of these upon each entry into Quartermain House.
- We have suspended and limited housekeeping services, so that no one will be entering your room during your stay. Extra fresh towels and amenities will be placed in your room along with a extra laundry and waste basket you can place outside your room.
- We will be only booking our suite at the present time to an individual or a couple unless two couples are travelling or bubbled together and could then book the second room. This allows a truly relaxing stay for our guests. Noone else will be entering the front of the house.
- Contactless payment, when you call or contact us to make reservation, we will take credit card details and charge your card the morning of your stay leaving receipt in your room.
- When you arrive park by front porch or at back, your preference. Please call when you arrive 1 506 206 5255. The front door will be opened for you and you will be greeted from the far end of the foyer by host Debra Quartermain. Please leave outdoor shoes on the mat by front door. Washable slippers are provided for your stay if you do not have your own. Guests will be requested to sign a waiver. Thank you.
- There is lovely seating area and table for two in the Parlour. Comfortable seating on the front porch and under the trees. There is a table for two and lounge area on the guest level overlooking the river as well.
- A special Breakfast Buffet for two will be set out on the sideboard in the Parlor. You can also opt for a breakfast tray delivered to the table for two just outside your room. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in your plush robes as you will be the only guests. You may also forgo breakfast with a $15 discount off your room price if you prefer. Please let us know when making reservation. (For direct bookings only.)
- Breakfast will be prepared with the utmost sanitary conditions.
- Your guest room has a coffee and tea station and a mini fridge with milk or cream and bottled water. Chocolates are also included.
- When you are ready to leave, checkout is now extended to 12 noon. Please just leave key in room in dish on dresser.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your stay.