Quartermain House Guest Comfort and Assurance
Quartermain House B&B, “A history of hospitality”. Beyond the bed, the breakfast, it is the Quartermain House Experience.
Our mission has always been to provide a warm, welcoming, comfortable memorable experience for our guests. This we will strive to provide now and in the future. We have only two guest rooms and guests are welcome to use the entire front of the house. We have an excellent ventilation system with a contant flow of fresh air in to the house.
“According to our strength of character and our clarity of vision, we will endure, we will succeed, we will have contributed something to make life where we were and as we lived it, something a little better, brighter, and more beautiful.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
- From guest keys to every light switch and doorknob, our guest rooms are sanitized from top to bottom after each guests' stay. In nine years of operation Quartermain House has maintained a perfect 10 score in cleanliness by hundreds of guests and we continue an even higher standard with professional reccommended products.
- More frequent disinfecting and cleaning in the high touch areas in the common/public areas.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed just inside the front door. Please make use of these upon each entry into Quartermain House.
- Housekeeping services, so that no one will be entering your room during your stay anything extra can be provided. Extra fresh towels and amenities will be placed in your room if you are staying for a few days.
- Contactless payment, when you call or contact us to make reservation, we will take credit card details and charge your card the morning of your stay leaving receipt in your room. You may also pay if you prefer on your arrival.
- When you arrive park by front porch or at back, your preference. The front door will be open for you and you will be greeted by host Debra Quartermain. Please leave outdoor shoes in inclement weather on the mat by front door. Washable slippers are provided.
- A lovely Breakfast will be set out and served in the Dining Room. You may also forgo breakfast with a $15 discount off your room price if you prefer. Please let us know when making reservation. (For direct bookings only.)
- Breakfast will be prepared with the utmost sanitary conditions.
- Your guest room has a coffee and tea station and a mini fridge with milk or cream and bottled water. Chocolates are also included.
- When you are ready to leave, checkout is 11 am. Please just leave key in room in dish on dresser.
To Book Special Packages and Rates
Please Call Direct 506 206 5255 or
"What a lovely surprise this
place is! The hospitality was 5 Star
and the food was great-we were
treated like honoured guests
and we appreciated
every minute. This is by far the
best B&B we've ever stayed at.
Doug & Julie-Anne V
"What can I say? Absolutely
wonderful place to stay! QH is superb
on all counts. It is beautiful, full of
character and decorated in excellent
taste. And I have never been so well